Monday, January 9, 2012

The Spring 2012 Yoga Teacher Training starts February 24th! Enroll Today!


ATTN YTT GRADS: Feel free to add your comments regarding your YTT experiences!

To register download an application online or come into any of our three studio locations. 


Namaste,
Greenhouse Holistic

Past Trainee Testimonials:
"I can only say that if you're thinking of doing this training, go ahead and do it. It not only changed and deepened my practice, but prepared me to be both a teacher and a better person. I feel more prepared to meet the world with openness and vibrancy because of this training- it was truly beautiful."  -Ashely Arostugui 
"I loved the camaraderie that was established. Such a small group really allowed us to get to know each other and feel connected to one another. I feel like I made life-long friends."-Amy Faust 
"I can hardly explain how empowering this training is.  After the final teaching test, I felt I truly may be able to fly!  I felt for the first time in years a clarity, lightness and beauty that could only come with the awareness this experience brought to my life."-Emily Hyberger 
"I feel so fortunate to have been part of a small group. I felt we all received a lot of personal attention that helped aid in confidence and learning."-Dain Alexandra Rubin 
"Doing this training was probably the best idea of my life.  This retreat is the apex pose of the training." -Laura Stryjewski 
"Best choice I've made in my practice so far.  Every person has taught me so many things.  It's one of those memories that will be very special for the rest of my life." -Ann Lam 
"If this is not it, and there's something more, I can't even wait to experience that." -Lauren Shusterman 
"This is the building of a spiritual community." -Stevie Weinstein-Foner 
"It's created the space to be able to be myself. Because I can appreciate the gifts that other people have, and it makes me richer." -Meghan Pierce 
"So true and so beautiful.  Wonder and amazement at what already exists that I didn't know was there." -Katie Hickman 
“I feel so lucky. Thank you.” -Cindy Helton 
“I didn’t know this community could happen.” -Monika Heideman 
“I’ve been lowered down into a heart opening by 60 hands.” -Michael Lanzano 
“I wasn’t listening to what people were saying. I don’t want to live that way anymore. You gave me the gift to pay attention.” -Rebecca Eisner 
“It’s spectacular to be a part of it. The community I feel now.” –Jennifer Mielke

No comments: