Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Best Spa's of 2012


What does  
have to say about Greenhouse Holistic's Hot Stone massage?


Book a Hot Stone Massage today: 
(347) 987-4526
  


Hot-stone massage
88 Roebling St at North 7th St, Williamsburg, BK (718-599-3113, greenhouseholistic.com). 60-minute massage regularly $80.

After discussing my various aches, lead massage therapist and founder David Greenhouse rubbed me down from head to toe, using heated massage stones to relax my muscles. Though his firm kneading caused me to grit my teeth at times, I could feel the deep-seated knots in my shoulders and upper back giving way. 
Best part: My keyboard-based day job leads to pent-up stress in my shoulders, while my waitressing gig causes tightness in my legs. Greenhouse eased the stiffness in my upper body and still had time to soothe my sore calves. 
Why it’s worth it: The therapists do their best to help you decompress even after you leave: Greenhouse showed me stretches I could do at home to relieve my tension.Marley Lynch

No comments: